Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pierre Hardy Spring 2013 Collection

On days like this when it's cold and ugly with an undesirable mixture of snow and rain, all I can seem to do is anticipate my favorite time of year. Spring! Yes I know it's already March but we're experiencing this nasty winter storm here in Baltimore. Seventy degree, sunny, slightly breezy days are not far away though. So in trying to divert my attention from the wet mess occurring outside of my window, I came accross Pierre Hardy's Spring 2013 Collection. Let me just say i'm definitely intrigued. To begin, I can't get enough of the d'orsey styled shoe this season so it was the blue suede colorblock sandals that captured my attention. They're deviant yet classy (alot like me) and gives any garb major sex appeal. This collection does that and so much more! Taking it to the next level with bright colors and textures that no shoe addict could resist. These were meant to be the star of an ensemble and turn heads. And believe you me , this collection does not disappoint.


                                  






They even have some unique kicks for all you Sneaker Heads out there! Click here to get your Pierre Hardy shoe fix!

-BG

No comments:

Post a Comment