Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Manic Shoe Obsession

Hey there! We haven't been formerly introduce have we?
My name is Brandie and I have an obsession with all things beautiful. People, places, clothes and even food (because I LOVE to eat). However, my fixation on shoes has become quite interesting over the years. I purchased my very first pair of stilleto heels at age 16 from ALDO for the first day of school. It was my senior year so I wanted to show off to say the least lol. Walking through the halls of my school heels clicking as they touched the tiled floor. You could literally hear me coming, and thats what I wanted. By the end of the day my feet hurt soooo bad. But I was a
show stopper and I had made a statement so it was worth it. Thats where it all began....

Now I want you all to understand the post here will include combination of styles and shoes for ladies including, but not limited to, heels, sneakers, sandals, boots, wedges, etc.  Now I'm not made of money lets make that clear right now. I work a regular eight hour job answering phones in customer service. Needless to say after the bills are paid I can't always afford to bless my feet with a pair of Jimmy Choo's or Guiseppe Zanotti's because, well lets face it, I'd be spending my rent money. However I do firmly beleive that a hard working woman deserves to treat her self every once in a while.

Here at Sole Sick, we'll explore some of the hottest shoes in the world of fashion and on the streets. From the rediculously expensive to the ones you get for a steal. We'll gawk together at the lethal heights of the heels and the elborate details of flats and sneakers. If it's hot and is made to adorn your feet, you'll see it here. Simple as that! Keep in mind I'm new to this blogging thing so please be patient with me and know that I'm always open for suggestions and feedback. Please don't  hesistate to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for the love!





Yours Truly,
-BG



Images borrowed from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment